- Gender-Affirmation Services (Hormones/Surgery)
- Mental Health
- Obstetrics, Gynecology, Breast Health
- Other (Medical)
- Ally Training and Education
- Other (Community and Support)
- Persons of Color/P.O.C.
- Professional Development/Scholarships
- Substance Abuse/Addiction
- Trans and Gender-Non-Conforming
Location1990 E Main St.
Danville, Illinois 61832
Vermilion County, IL
Phone: (217) 554-4558
"VA Illiana Health Care System, Danville, Illinois seeks to promote the health, welfare, and dignity of LGBT Veterans and their families. We are committed to making sensitive and high quality health care accessible. Our policies and practices focus on ensuring a safe, welcoming, and affirmative environment of care for LGBT Veterans. Our employees receive training in clinically competent care that is responsive to the unique needs of LGBT Veterans."