- Mental Health
- Anti-Discrimination (Workplace/Housing/Etc.)
- Ally Training and Education
- Black/African Diaspora
- Persons of Color/P.O.C.
- Professional Development/Scholarships/Higher Education
- Sex Work
- Sexual Trauma/Violence/Rape
- Trans and Gender-Non-Conforming
- Youth Services
LocationPost Office Box 71395
Washington, District of Columbia 20024
"The National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC) is a civil rights organization dedicated to the empowerment of Black lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and same gender loving (LGBTQ/SGL) people, including people living with HIV/AIDS. NBJC’s mission is to end racism, homophobia, and LGBTQ/SGL bias and stigma. As America’s leading national Black LGBTQ/SGL civil rights organization focused on federal public policy, NBJC has accepted the charge to lead Black families in strengthening the bonds and bridging the gaps between the movements for racial justice and LGBTQ/SGL equality."