- Adults Questioning Their Sexuality/Gender Identity
- Ally Training and Education
- Persons of Color/P.O.C.
- Sexual Trauma/Violence/Rape
- Spanish Speaking Community and Support
- Substance Abuse/Addiction
- Trans and Gender-Non-Conforming
- Youth Services
Location120 NE Glen Oak Avenue
Peoria, IL 61603
Peoria County, IL
We are an HIV and STI outreach prevention and support agency for 15 counties in Central Illinois - Henderson, Hancock, McDonough, Warren, Knox, Fulton, Stark, Peoria, Mason, Tazewell, Putnum, Marshall, Woodford, LaSalle, and McLean Counties. We also help people living with HIV access and stay in care through transportation and housing services.